WISPRER LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the wisprer.com website and the WISPRER mobile application (the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
WISPRER delivers assessments to monitor of depression, anxiety and social anxiety and collects, the following data which is used to provide you with specific suggestions for improvement as well as being anonymized and used in aggregate to improve WISPRER’s machine learning. This data includes:
- Symptom-related data:
- Questions related to symptoms of depression, anxiety and resilience.
- Questions about other complaints and symptoms.
- Evaluations of the above-mentioned data regarding severity and type of symptoms.
- Other screenings or surveys may be added to WISPRER to help you improve and track results and this data will be treated in the same secure, private manner.
- Feelings or Mood-related data
- Your information about your mood.
- Text-based data that you input is securely transmitted and stored.
- Data about your habits and hobbies
- Questions about activities in which you participate
This information is not used for advertising.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your mobile device or browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address)
- Browser type and version
- The pages of our Service that you visit
- The time and date of your visit
- The amount of time spent on those pages
- Unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include:
- Information such as the type of mobile device you use
- Your mobile device unique ID
- The IP address of your mobile device
- The version of the App you are using
- Your mobile operating system
- The type of mobile Internet browser you use
- Unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
WISPRER LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
WISPRER LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of WISPRER LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Aggregated Personal Information that’s no longer personally identifiable.
We may anonymize and remove your Personal Information so that you cannot be identified, and use that information to improve WISPRER’s machine learning as well as conduct other studies with the purpose of improving the user experience and helping you achieve results. This information once devoid of personally identifiable data can be combined with that of others so that we can identify trends and teach the system which will in turn help you achieve results. We may disclose anonymized data to a third party for purpose of learning how to improve the service and your results.
However, we never disclose any information to a third party in a manner that would identify you personally, as an individual.
- By email: email@example.com